Join our Graduate 2023 program within the Investment Banking and Capital Markets (IBCM) team in Sydney & Melbourne.
Our dedicated Investment Banking teams are based in Sydney and Melbourne and work on transactions in both locations. They are exceptionally driven and hardworking and, as part of the team, you will work on some of the largest and sophisticated transactions in the industry.
As an IBCM Analyst you will:
- Have the opportunity to work with a high performing team on prominent public and private market transactions
- Assist the M&A and coverage teams to pitch for and execute major transactions
- Develop your skills in strategy and execution
- Support and create financial analysis and valuation, analysing business plans and participating in due diligence
- Communicate and interact with client team members and internal teams, including banking, sales and trading
- Prepare client presentations and other materials
Program Highlights & Training
Our program offers global training, exposure, and opportunities to help you succeed within the IBCM business. During our three-week global induction, you’ll receive technical and soft skills training and the opportunity to meet other graduates and senior managers from across our business where you’ll build strong networks right from the start.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s leading IBCM department assists clients in achieving their objectives and success by providing capital for their financing needs through equity, debt, and other forms of capital raising; as well as providing advisory services in mergers and acquisitions.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long-term partnership with our clients, putting providing solutions for our clients at the core of what we do, and seamless collaboration among all the departments for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
Your qualifications and skills
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and we seek candidates with a common set of abilities – motivation, creativity, proven academic achievement, and the ability to work independently as well as within a high performing team. We are looking to build future leaders who add new perspectives to our business.
- You will be an undergraduate or master’s student and graduating in 2022
- Have the right to work in Australia – Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australia permanent resident
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- An encouraging and adaptable team member who can build positive relationships
- An eloquent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
How to apply
You will need to complete an application on the Credit Suisse website for consideration.
Eligible candidates will be asked to take online numerical and verbal reasoning tests as part of your application. Please complete the tests in two days. It should take you no more than 40 minutes to do the tests. We will only review the rest of the application once you have completed this step and test scores are submitted successfully.
Friday 29th April 2022
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:4th Feb 2023, 3:59 pm