An exciting opportunity, at entry level, presents itself to an individual looking to start off their customer service career with an industry leader. Prior experience is highly considered, however not required! Training and learning on the job is available.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work towards a deadline.
- Professional mannerism.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the National Corporate Account team.
- Provide administrative support to the WA Corporate team and as well as designated customers.
- Ensure projects are managed in a timely manner and all customer quotations are sent promptly.
- Ensure that all customer requests and concerns are identified and promptly attended to.
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Company’s customers
- Identify business growth opportunities and implement plans to maximise the opportunities
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Operations
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm