- Are you a motivated person looking to start off your career in Sales?
- Do you want a career with international opportunities?
- Apply today and join an industry leader!
- Fully maintained Motor Vehicle provided.
Crown Equipment is a well-respected and global forklift Company which has enjoyed 50 years of success in the Australian market. Crown has established its position in the market place as a leader in the sales, rentals and servicing of Australia's leading lift truck products and has established successful operations in all Australian States and territories as well as many regional locations.
About the Role
An opportunity has become available for a results-driven and motivated individual looking to step into the world of sales. Reporting to the WA Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional and ongoing sales, customer service and administration support to the Corporate Sales Department. This role will be position by the business as the first point of contact for all designated Corporate Account Customers.
A comprehensive induction program, including on the job training and mentoring by Sales Managers and other successful sales team members will be provided.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the National Corporate Account team.
- Provide administrative support to the WA Corporate team and as well as designated customers.
- Ensure projects are managed in a timely manner and all customer quotations are sent promptly.
- Ensure that all customer requests and concerns are identified and promptly attended to.
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Company’s customers by ensuring meetings are held monthly/bi-monthly.
- Identify business growth opportunities and implement plans to maximise the opportunities.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic can-do attitude, a high-energy approach, fast learning skills and motivation to succeed. You will also need superior organisational skills, be a first-class communicator (both written and oral) and be adept at influencing and negotiation.
Benefits & How to Apply
Applications are invited from highly motivated self-starters with the desire to do B2B sales in the future.
If you are looking to develop a career in Sales and enjoy working in a challenging fast paced environment, then this is the role for you.
To apply, please ensure you submit a current Resume including all work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities and a Cover Letter outlining why you have applied for this role, what you can offer and why you feel you would be a good fit for this role with us.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Customer Service
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
Perth, Regional Western...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 7:00 am