About the Role
An opportunity has become available for a results-driven and motivated individual looking to step into the world of sales. Reporting to the WA Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional and ongoing sales, customer service and administration support to the Corporate Sales Department. This role will be position by the business as the first point of contact for all designated Corporate Account Customers.
A comprehensive induction program, including on the job training and mentoring by Sales Managers and other successful sales team members will be provided.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the National Corporate Account team.
- Provide administrative support to the WA Corporate team and as well as designated customers.
- Ensure projects are managed in a timely manner and all customer quotations are sent promptly.
- Ensure that all customer requests and concerns are identified and promptly attended to.
- Build, develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Company’s customers by ensuring meetings are held monthly/bi-monthly.
- Identify business growth opportunities and implement plans to maximise the opportunities.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Customer Service
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 1:21 am