About the Role
We are looking for an energetic, results-oriented, customer service sales professional to join our team based in Smithfield, NSW. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working in a fast-paced team to provide service solutions to our customers while maintaining a high level of customer service. You will play a key role in the continued development of our market leading brand by developing and maintaining business partnerships in our unique and competitive industry.
For the right candidate, this job offers the potential opportunity to grow and join our sales teams to assist with the growth and development of our sales business, along with the future pathways to a Senior Management role. You will be supported by our Asia Pacific Learning & Development team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new service business for the region through the various sales channels and leads made available to you
- Effectively manage a defined territory and client base
- Follow up and attend to customer enquiries
- Identify additional service sales opportunities to support new and current customers
- Conduct face to face contact calls with customers on a daily basis.
- Provide superior customer service and effectively manage customer accounts and requirements
- Ensure all customer orders are effectively communicated with the relevant internal customers ensuring customer requirements are exceeded
- Attend to customer concerns and facilitate resolution
- When required, travel across the region to ensure all customer needs and requirements are exceeded
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Customer Service, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 1:20 am