Responsibilities & Duties Include
- Liaise with and advise the InfoLink Support team on any technical issues requiring resolution
- Visit Crown’s InfoLink customers and complete business reviews
- Utilise Analytical tools to delve deeper into customer data and present business opportunities that may not be evident at first review
- Build customer relationships
- Work with the existing InfoLink customer base to transition them to the most suitable InfoLink product offering for their needs
- Maintain a database of all site visits and customer contact to ensure best practice customer management and traceability
- Attend product training sessions & maintain a high level of Crown product & industry knowledge.
- Increase knowledge of opposition products & services throughout the Materials Handling industry.
Skills & Experience
- Intermediate computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service experience is desired
- Administration experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 1 - 2 weeks per month for customer meetings as required from time to time
- Drivers License
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Customer Service, Logistics and Supply...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 1:20 am