Responsibilities & Duties
The role is responsible for managing all technical activities relating to their assigned product groups. This will include the following:
- Receive and respond to direct customer enquiries (internal and external to meet their parts requirements).
- Interpreting correct parts required by customers and supplying in a timely manner while also maintaining quality assurance
Ensure transfers, invoicing and all parts related paperwork is processed daily.
- Generate invoices for parts supplied to clients.
- Reconcile part order picklist with parts order upon receipt from PDC (Parts Distribution Centre)
- Review and accurately process Service Job Cards (SJC), Trade in Job Cards (TJC), Factory Job Cards (FJC), pre-deliveries, and credits in an efficient and timely manner within the required deadlines provided.
- Assist with weekly audits of all electronic job cards including the additional labour costs, part numbers, correct serial numbers, job codes etc within the AS400 system.
- When freight arrives, immediately open and inspect that all items are accounted for and in good condition. Mark off any inventory manifest, sort into specified bins, locations and advise when all urgent parts have arrived.
- Complete the monthly stock take of all Capital Equipment at the Darwin warehouse and workshop and assist in the reconciliation of this process.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Construction, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
Darwin, Regional Northern...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 1:20 am