An exciting opportunity, at entry level, presents itself to an individual looking to start off their customer service career with an industry leader. Prior experience is highly considered, however not required! Training and learning on the job is available.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel.
- Work effectively as part of a team and work towards a deadline.
- Professional mannerism.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and implement Work Centre plans.
- Ensure the compliance of monthly and annual KPI’s and costs are achieved.
- Accurate input of up to date data into relevant systems (AS400).
- Document and implement processes and procedures.
- Provide extensive support to workshop manager/s to assist workshop operation.
- Coordination of quotation.
- Safety and Risk Management.
- General ad hoc.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Operations
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Head Office - 15 Cooper Street, Smithfield NSW 2164Locations:
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm