CSL is world-class in its commitment to saving lives and supporting public health with Finance being integral to our success. As a Finance graduate you will be part of the Global Finance organisation where you will be exposed to local and global financial systems, accounting and reporting processes, governance, as well as financial analysis and business partnering activities.
The areas of work that you may be involved in include:
- Operational Business Partnering
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Support to R&D
- Controls and reporting
Preferred degrees/ disciplines: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce
Location: Parkville & Broadmeadows - Melbourne
The CSL Graduate Program is a two-year program focused on providing you with career opportunities within our CSL Behring and Seqirus global businesses.
Our program is a chance for you to work alongside and learn from a diverse group of professionals who are leaders in their field.
As a CSL Graduate you will be given:
- Tailored rotations
- Practical experience
- Real projects with real responsibilities
- On-the-job technical training
- Exposure to various teams and functions across the business
- Structured coaching and regular performance feedback
- Focused career development
- Specialist development activities
At CSL, we recognise the importance of having highly skilled and committed employees, our structured two year development program is focused on growing your personal and professional skills from the moment you join our program including:
- Graduate specific orientation plan
- Ongoing exposure to senior leaders
- Graduate Alumni Program
- Buddy Program
- Mentoring Program with senior leader
- Building Competencies & Individual profiling learning
- Business Innovation Challenge
- Career Transition
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Permanent Resident, Australian...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm