The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university undergraduate and postgraduates students in their second last year of study.
Our program is focused on giving you hands-on experience and enhancing your future skills through learning and development opportunities all whilst working alongside and learning from a diverse group of professionals who are leaders in their field.
Throughout your program journey, you’ll be supported with a dedicated Program Manager, line manager and one of our current graduates with exposure to various teams and functions across the business. At the end of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to apply to and be considered for early offers to join our award winning Graduate Program for the following year.
As an intern at CSL, you’ll find out what it’s takes to deliver on our promise to save lives and protect the health of people around the world.
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or have Australian Permanent Residency status at the time of application
- Be in your second last year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- You must be available to commence full time employment from November 2022 to February 2023
- Our Intern Program is based in Melbourne (Broadmeadows, Parkville or Docklands, Victoria – depending on your stream of application). As such, you must be located in/or willing to relocate to Melbourne and be willing to cover the costs of relocation.
Our five-stage application process is your opportunity to show us that you have what it takes to be a CSL Intern. Successfully advancing through every stage of the recruitment process brings you closer to doing work that matters!
What are we looking for?
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Permanent Resident, Australian...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 1:59 pm