As a graduate in the Quality stream, you will be involved in assuring the continuous, safe manufacturing of our products. We are committed to the development, production and marketing of safe and efficacious healthcare products that maximise benefits to all stakeholders. Our approach to quality ensures our products; processes and services meet the needs of our patients as well as our regulatory requirements through robust processes.
You will have the chance to:
- Assist with regulatory audits and submissions
- Support process simplification, process robustness and compliance improvement projects
- Ensure the safe release of our products to market
- Gain experience in a laboratory setting
Preferred degrees/ disciplines: Engineering (Chemical, Process, Biomedical), Microbiology/Immunology, Pharmaceutical Science, Chemistry, Science, Biotechnology
Location: Broadmeadows & Parkville, Melbourne
The CSL Graduate Program is a two-year program focused on providing you with career opportunities within our CSL global businesses.
Our program is a chance for you to work alongside and learn from a diverse group of professionals who are leaders in their field.
As a CSL Graduate you will be given:
- Tailored rotations
- Practical experience
- Real projects with real responsibilities
- On-the-job technical training
- Exposure to various teams and functions across the business
- Structured coaching and regular performance feedback
- Focused career development
- Specialist development activities
At CSL, we recognise the importance of having highly skilled and committed employees, our structured two year development program is focused on growing your personal and professional skills from the moment you join our program including:
- Graduate specific orientation plan
- Ongoing exposure to senior leaders
- Graduate Alumni Program
- Buddy Program
- Mentoring Program with senior leader
- Building Competencies & Individual profiling learning
- Business Innovation Challenge
- Career Transition
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Medical and Biomedical...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Permanent Resident, Australian...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2022, 1:50 am