As a graduate in the Supply Chain stream you will be involved in activities that support production and distribution of biotherapies for patients. You will have the opportunity to work within the site supply chain team gaining experience in areas such as production planning and scheduling, warehousing, materials creation, planning and procurement. Through the program you will be provided with an insight into the broader CSL business and the end to end manufacturing supply chain at CSL Australia.
You will have the chance to:
- Gain experience in working cross functionally with quality assurance, quality control, engineering, manufacturing and global planning in generating and executing the site supply plans.
- Coordinate the movement of materials from suppliers to warehouse and production and from production to distribution.
- In conjunction with the Sourcing team, evaluate suppliers, create and maintain contracts and build strong vendor relationships.
- Implement new raw materials and manage changes to existing materials to support CSL production requirements.
- Promote continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team.
Preferred degrees/ disciplines: Supply Chain / Procurement, Engineering (Process, Mechanical), Business Information Systems, Business/Commerce
Location: Broadmeadows - Melbourne
At CSL, we recognise the importance of having highly skilled and committed employees, our structured two year development program is focused on growing your personal and professional skills from the moment you join our program including:
- Graduate specific orientation plan
- Ongoing exposure to senior leaders
- Graduate Alumni Program
- Buddy Program
- Mentoring Program with senior leader
- Building Competencies & Individual profiling learning
- Business Innovation Challenge
- Career Transition
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering Chemical Processing,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2022, 12:59 pm