As a graduate in the Human Resources stream, you will obtain a rare opportunity to explore the world of HR within a global biotech organisation that work with stakeholders across multiple divisions from commercial, research, manufacturing and operations. Our program is a chance for you to work alongside the HR team observing and partaking in activities/ responsibilities from recruitment, performance planning, and communication with key stakeholders and stretch your theoretical learnings of HR into the real world.
You will have the chance to:
- Deploy solutions across a range of Human Resources areas including employee relations, change management, talent management, performance management, total rewards and employee engagement.
- Source talent for key open positions and proactively builds talent pipelines for future mission critical and strategic needs.
- Drive culture change through delivering employee engagement initiatives in line with Global HR strategic direction.
- Support and execute people processes, programs and initiatives aligned with CSL’s HR and Business strategies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm