As a graduate in the Manufacturing stream you will be involved in assuring the continuous and safe manufacturing of products. You will gain experience in day-to-day plant operations and contribute to process efficiency projects.
You will have the chance to:
- Conduct risk assessments for material changes within the process
- Investigate and provide preventative solutions to manufacturing process deviations
- Connect stakeholders from multiple business units (Regulatory Affairs, Plant Operators, Validation) to bring about changes to the process
- Assist in the technical transfer for new processes and validation of new equipment
- Optimise process variables to reduce the risk to the business
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm