As a graduate in the R&D department you will be involved in exploring cutting edge analytical and bioprocessing techniques. You will focus on producing high yielding; high throughput processes which deliver novel, safe and efficacious biotherapies to patients. In addition to experimental work, you will also be exposed to all aspects required to bring an idea to fruition, including intellectual property considerations, process practicality and scalability, the need to comply with quality and regulatory standards, and the components of technology transfer.
You will have the chance to:
- Devise and execute scientific experiments to evaluate new bioprocessing options
- Develop new sensitive and high throughput analytical methodology for product characterisation and establishing process comparability
- Work with the Engineering group to establish new R&D facilities and implement new technology and liaise with Manufacturing, Quality and Regulatory departments to implement process improvements
- Interact with the IP department to establish freedom to operate (FTO) for proposed work and capture intellectual property arising from experimental work
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Research and Development,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2020, 1:59 pm