Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and research system designs and contractual requirements in order to identify appropriate test parameters
- Produce test plans and scenarios to prove system and device functionality
- Support test team in testing activities.
- Participate in test team meetings, review, and planning activities.
- Report bugs and defects to the appropriate department and work with them towards the solution
- Record and administer the system test process, ensuring that appropriate records and documentation are kept to prove that the testing was properly conducted
- Keep managers fully informed of progress, issues and any complications
- May be required to prepare and conduct customer/user witnessed testing processes in a professional manner.
- Produce interim and final test reports for project managers
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Cubic’s Quality Management System
- Comply with Cubic Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures
- Comply with security in accordance with established policies and procedures of the organisations
- Comply with Cubic Human Resources Procedures
- Other duties as requested
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in Science or Engineering
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
- Gained experience Testing during degree
- Ability to use Microsoft Office proficiently
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to explain system and device defects
- Capable of meticulously following pre-written test scripts to demonstrate the conformance of devices
- SQL experience with databases
- Problem solver
- Flexible and adaptable – happy to take on a variety of tasks
- Ability to work well with other members of the team
- Condition of Employment:
Successful outcome of a National Police Check
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm