About the Opportunity:
As the successful applicant, you will work with a dedicated team of experienced Town Planning, Licensed Surveyors, and Project Management professionals with over 20 years of diverse experience across all land and built developments.
You will work in a supportive team that builds partnerships with their clients by consistently delivering exceptional service. No two days will be the same, the company has a variety of projects largely based in the Perth metropolitan area.
· Carrying out fieldwork
· Administrative tasks for a wide variety of survey projects
· Managing your own workload
· Ensure safety and quality requirements are met and maintained
· Maintain and promote the client always focus of the company
To be successful in this position you will have:
· Successfully completed (or in the final year) of a 4-year Surveying degree (essential)
· Previous experience with Leica survey equipment will be an advantage
· Outstanding people skills with excellent problem solving and technical abilities
· The ability to work both autonomously and within a team
· The ability to take direction from others
· Have a positive attitude towards learning and further career development
· Must have Australian working rights
What we offer:
You will be provided with an excellent salary package commensurate with experience, in a supportive environment committed to ongoing professional development.
There is an immediate opportunity to commence a Land Surveyors Licensing Board (LSLB) Professional Training Agreement (PTA) for the right candidate.
This opportunity is open to a final year surveying student or recent graduate who may be looking for a new opportunity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Kent Street, Bentley Western Australia, 6102Locations:
- accepts international
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm