About the opportunity
Our client is a Perth-based manufacturer of access systems for mobile equipment and other safety related products, predominantly servicing the mining industry. We are a small, dynamic and talented team that truly take pride in the work that we do.
With rapid growth in the business, we are seeking a Graduate Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineer to support the delivery of our projects. You will be working with the engineering team to bring projects from concept to completion of the finished product.
Utilising your engineering knowledge along with your problem-solving abilities, you will help support the team in delivering innovative solutions. The graduate will be given real-life on the job training and the opportunity to shadow and be mentored by members of the engineering team.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Designing and integrating hydraulic and electronic systems
- Developing production and installation drawings
- Programming various electronic controllers
- Visiting project sites to meet with clients, assess machinery, conduct measurements and other activities
- Ability to be a team player and work alongside the engineering staff to assist with day-to-day activities
Essential skills & attributes
- Completed within the past 2 years either a Bachelor of Engineering - Mechatronic Engineering or a Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Authority to work in Australia
- A valid class 'C' driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Keen learner with a thirst for knowledge and how the real world works
Desirable skills & attributes
- Previous experience working within the Mechatronic or Mechanical Engineering field.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Clearance Check, and pass a pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol screening, prior to commencing the role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- Kent Street, Bentley Western Australia, 6102Locations:
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm