CyberCX is Australia’s leading independent cyber security consultancy organisation. To continue delivering a world-class service to our clients, we are looking to bring on IT Associates to join our Brisbane and Melbourne teams.
This role is responsible for assisting Solution Architects on presales activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or someone with 1 to 2 years of experience to learn all aspects of presales activities with mentorship and guidance from Senior Solution Architects.
- Assist with the development of CyberCX solutions in major and strategic accounts
- Assist (with support from Senior Solution Architect) the design of Managed Security Services for mid-market customers
- Construct Proposals for standard / packaged CyberCX Managed Security Services.
- Assist Senior Solution Architect with responding to customer tenders, including:
- Producing supporting proposal documents
- Providing responses to functional and non-functional requirements
- Assist with the scope and design of Managed Security Services aligned with CyberCX’s service catalogue
- Assist with Product Development activities required to develop new and formalise existing Managed Security Services offerings.
- Actively collaborate across CyberCX, and continuously look for ways to add value.
- Facilitate communication, partnerships and cross-pollination across the CyberCX business to allow teams to better engage and service customers
- Tertiary qualification in Information technology or similar field (preferred)
- Strong document writing skills
- Stakeholder engagement and communication skills with an ability to build credibility with senior leaders and internal working teams
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to build sustainable, scalable solutions and processes to meet complex operational problems
CyberCX has united Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted cyber security companies to deliver the most comprehensive end to end cyber security services offering to enterprises and governments. With a workforce of over 800 cyber security professionals and a footprint of over 20 offices across Australia and New Zealand and global presence in Europe and US, CyberCX offers a full suite of cyber security services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic professional looking to spread their wings. If you’re looking to continuously grow and to embrace disruptive methods and technologies to protect customers, submit your CV by following the “Apply” button.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2021, 1:59 pm