With 12 partners across Business Advisory, Taxation Consulting, Tax Legal / Tax Disputes, Superannuation and Audit, DAA is a young and vibrant firm. The firm has a prestigious client base that includes some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs and private family groups.
DAA is a truly outstanding place to work, with a culture that is genuinely unique in the Australian professional services market.
You will be working closely with Senior team members from day one across our diverse client portfolio assisting with all phases of the audit engagement from planning, field work and completion.
Liaising directly with clients to complete work at our clients’ sites.
Support will be offered towards the completion of your CA studies – including financial support and leave provisions.
What will make you successful for this role
- Have completed, or be in your final year of a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Business (Accounting) or Commerce/Law with an Accounting major
- Display solid academic achievement
- Possess fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Have motivation for continuous learning
- Be a dynamic team player who can complement our diverse and energetic team.
- Looking to complete your CA studies
- Ideally have previous work/vacation experience whilst studying (not essential).
Benefits we offer
- Monthly phone and internet allowance
- Car parking / contribution towards work related items allowance
- Professional membership reimbursements
- Ongoing training and study fee reimbursements
- Access to the firm’s Health & Wellness program (includes yoga, Pilates and fitness classes, flu shots)
- DAA social club
- Flexibility / Work life balance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Jan 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 12:59 pm