If you love tech but perhaps don’t want to spend your day coding, look no further then Datacom’s Customer and Advisory teams. We have an unequalled track record of helping our customers transform their businesses by connecting people and technology.
If collaborating on things like;
- Organisational agility
- Customer and employee experience and insights
- Internal change management and governance
- Full digital transformation planning.
- Product Development
- Using Data to analyse and report on technical performance, customer metrics and team performance.
- Collecting Data from disparate sources and visualise performance metrics into dashboards
Sounds good? Look no further we have a role for you!
To be successful you will need to be;
- A self-starter – motivated and passionate about Technology
- A great communicator
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Motivated with a great attitude - Able to collaborate and work in a team
- AU/NZ citizenship or AU PR
- Less than 1.5 years relevant experience (it’s a grad role Afterall)
- Based in Australia
- Studied at an Australian institute or University
To stand out in the process the most important thing is your innovative mindset, impeccable communication and attitude. We can teach you the rest!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 7:00 am