Got a passion for Technology and ready to tackle our clients biggest challenges with a creative mindset? We have some amazing opportunities available across our Tech teams. Including Cloud, Networks, Cyber Security, Digital platforms, Advisory, Project Management and Applications.
Depending on your interests, skills and strengths we’ll find the best role for you.
Your role might include tasks like;
- Working with new and existing customers to understand their business and requirements, helping to achieve an outcome that delivers value.
- Test Analysis, Implement your part of the test design by analysing user stories to prepare tests. Perform test execution and outcome reporting and conduct demonstrations of functionality.
- Contributing to product roadmaps by designing and implementing enhancements.
- Creating scalable, resilient and performant applications.
- Analysing security events of interest before managing the incident through to resolution or identifying an opportunity for tuning.
- Cybersecurity risk assessments, producing documentation for both current-state and target-state.
- Identify, analyse, and report events that occur or might occur to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats.
- Working with Wireless control systems and firewalls
To be successful you will need to be;
- A self-starter – motivated and passionate about Technology
- A great communicator
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Motivated with a great attitude - Able to collaborate and work in a team
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors in a field of IT
- AU/NZ citizenship or AU PR
- Less then 1.5 years relevant experience (it’s a grad role Afterall)
- Based in Australia
- Studied at an Australian institute or University
To stand out in the process you don’t have to have a strong technical background. We’re looking for creative thinkers, problem solvers with a great can-do attitude, we can teach you the rest!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2021, 7:00 am