Depending on your interests, skills and strengths Datacom will find the best role for you.
Your role might include tasks like;
- Working with new and existing customers to understand their business and requirements, helping to achieve an outcome that delivers value.
- Test Analysis, implement your part of the test design by analysing user stories to prepare tests. Perform test execution and outcome reporting and conduct demonstrations of functionality.
- Contributing to product roadmaps by designing and implementing enhancements.
- Creating scalable, resilient and performant applications.
- Analysing security events of interest before managing the incident through to resolution or identifying an opportunity for tuning.
- Cybersecurity risk assessments, producing documentation for both current-state and target-state.
- Identify, analyse, and report events that occur or might occur to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats.
- Working with Wireless control systems and firewalls
To be successful you will need to be;
- A self-starter – motivated and passionate about Technology
- A great communicator
- Able to problem solve and think outside of the box
- Motivated with a great attitude - Able to collaborate and work in a team
- Certificate/Diploma/Bachelors in a field of IT or just a keen interest!
- AU citizenship or AU PR
- Based in Australia
To stand out in the process you don’t have to have a strong technical background. We’re looking for creative thinkers, problem solvers with a great can-do attitude, we can teach you the rest!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Business...
- Work rights:
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional New...
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th May 2022, 6:42 am