Partnering with Sydney Water, Delivering 4 Customers (D4C) supports the design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services as part of the 10 year P4S Program in Sydney Water's southern region of Sydney that spans across the Eora and Dharawal Nations.
D4C is comprised of Comdain Infrastructure, John Holland, Service Stream and WSP.
What we are passionate about…
D4C is comprised of industry leading organisations and together we care deeply about what we do and how it affects the community as well as our people.
We are committed to "Delivering Differently" by fostering a culture where the environment and the safety of our people are our top priority, as well as building and promoting a diverse, inclusive, and flexible workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage people of a diverse background to apply, including Indigenous Australians, female, and gender diverse candidates.
What we are looking for…
Enthusiastic, passionate recently graduated Engineers that want to start kick start their careers and work across a variety of projects as we deliver works with Sydney Water.
- Manage the overall delivery of projects - manage execution of engineering, procurement and construction self-perform activities
- Review and report on progress against plans, contractual arrangements, and delivery milestones to ensure they are on schedule and within quality and cost estimates
- Provide constructability input to design
- Perform all duties in accordance with Sydney Water policies, processes, systems, reporting and procedures
- Contribute to and foster a good safety culture
Who you are…
- Engineering degree or equivalent (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Networks/Treatment)
- Highly competent with MS office
- White card
- Willing to learn and put their newly learnt skills into action
Click apply now and send an up-to-date CV outlining your skills and experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview with our Project Managers, selected candidates thereafter will be required to undertake a full health assessment, including functional, drug and alcohol testing, police clearance, right to work and reference checks.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm