Your chance to take quantum leaps and get a head start as an Accountant.
If you’re an Accounting student in the early stages of your degree, the Deloitte Young Achievers Accounting Cadetship will put you on the map!
Designed to give students industry experience alongside their studies, the program will nurture your technical skills as an Accountant in our Deloitte Private team, get you working on real client projects and set you up for success upon graduation.
Running in our Sydney, Melbourne and Perth offices, our cadetship will see you get:
- Hands-on experience working within our Deloitte Private team whilst you complete your studies
- Invaluable on-the- job training from our team of industry-leading experts
- Career mentoring and coaching
- Allowances for text books and union fees
- Bonuses for stellar results throughout your degree!
To be eligible for the program, you’ve got to be:
- Eligible to work in Australia
- In your first year of university, or be scheduled to graduate from your degree at the end of 2020 or later
- Studying a degree that enables you to enrol in the Charted Accountants Program
- Available to work at least 4 days a week from July 2018
Find out more here.