As a student we know that applying for internships and Graduate programs can be a daunting, and sometimes overwhelming process.
Here’s what our application process looks like, so you know exactly what to expect!
Step 1. Decide what to apply for
Make sure you apply to:
- A program you’re eligible for. For instance if you’re in your second last year of uni, apply to our Summer Vacationer Program. If you’re in your last year, our Graduate Program is for you.
- A team that suits your skills and goals. To explore what teams are best matched to you, log onto our Student Portal: Your Future.
Step 2. Submit your application
Once you’ve decided what teams resonate with you (you can pick up to THREE), submit your application through Your Future.
Step 3. Online Assessment
If you’re successful, we’ll email you to invite you to complete a 20 minute online assessment.
You’ll only get one chance to complete the assessment (even if you’ve applied for multiple roles), so we strongly recommend you find a quiet place to complete it.
Step 4. Phone Interview
If you do well, one of our recruiters will give you a call. This is just a quick chat to find out:
- Why you want to join Deloitte
- How your interests in a particular team at Deloitte matches up with your career aspirations
Step 5. Assessment Centre
We’ll then move successful applicants onto the Assessment Centre stage. This will include:
- A group activity in the form of a case study
- A one-on- one interview
- A chance to mingle with former Summer Vacationers and/or Graduates
Step 6. Case Study (varies depending on positions)
Not all students will be asked to complete this component.
Step 7. Partner Interview
The final stage of the process includes a one-on- one interview with a Partner in the Business Unit you’re looking to join.