Deloitte was awarded Silver in the best Pro Bono and Workplace Volunteering category of the 2018 Workplace Giving Excellence Awards.
At Deloitte we’re a purpose-led company. When we talk about impact, it’s not just about helping our clients, but making a lasting and positive impact on our community and the world at large.
We’re motivated by a purpose that transcends profits, which is why we established the Deloitte Foundation as a vehicle to give our people the time, energy and opportunity to give back to society.
Give your time
- Impact Day: Our annual firmwide volunteering initiative where you can donate your time to helping local communities and charities with hand-on or skilled volunteering.
- Oxfam Trailwalker: Take part in a Deloitte tradition – walk or volunteer for Oxfam's team challenge.
Give your skills
- Pro bono work: The opportunity to work on pro bono engagements for non-profit organisations.
Help a friend in need
- Workplace giving: Launched in 2012, our workplace giving program allows our people the opportunity to support up to 31 charities across different causes.
- Emergency appeals: As emergency appeals arise, we give our staff the opportunity to donate, lending a helping hand to those in need.