Providing women with the support, development and opportunities to thrive
As one of the few firms that is led by a female CEO, our commitment to supporting women in the workplace runs deep.
We’re determined to get our “unfair share of female talent”, and to create a workplace that helps women accelerate and thrive in their careers. That’s why we have initiatives like our long-standing program, Aspiring Women.
Run for over a decade, and previously known as Deloitte Business Woman of the Year, Aspiring Women is designed to help our talented female employees fast-track their leadership capabilities.
Every year we take 100 of Deloitte’s most talented women and help them lean into their careers and amplify their profiles.
As a part of the program, you get to:
- Reflect on your career so far, and develop a clear plan for your future ambitions
- Receive feedback and advice from your peers
- Gain validation and recognition for your achievements to date
- Get mentorship opportunities from Deloitte’s leadership team
- Build deeper networks throughout Deloitte
It’s initiatives like this that has seen us win the Australian HR Institute’s Gender Equity in the Workplace Award!