STEM Connect is an exclusive action-packed virtual event, where you get to meet some of our very own STEM teams and take part in a skills workshop. It’s a great chance to uncover the exciting opportunities we have for you at Deloitte.
Digital disruption, next-gen technologies and big ideas make up our play space – and we can’t wait for you to hear all about it!
From creating an award-winning VR experience for ANZ to designing and deploying DeloitteASSIST, a voice-enabled hospital call bell solution, we’ve seriously pushed past our accounting and auditing roots. We’re constantly innovating and looking ahead to build industries of the future.
What will I get to do?
Rotating across multiple sessions, you’ll get to meet some of our awesome teams Cyber, Digital, Technology and/ or Analytics teams to:
- Understand first-hand the career paths your STEM degree can take you at Deloitte
- Broaden your knowledge and be inspired by own STEM experts
- Uncover the impact Deloitte is making in this space
- Learn more about what our teams do in our STEM discovery sessions.
When does is take place?
This is a national virtual event, scheduled to take place late afternoon on Wednesday 21st October.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
No matter what year you graduate, if you’re currently studying a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths, we want you!
How do I register?
- To register to attend, click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and academic transcript on Deloitte’s website
- Create a profile and answer a few questions about yourself
- If you’re successful, our Graduate Recruitment team will then be in touch to confirm your exclusive spot and share your personalised agenda
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Computer Science, Consulting, Design and...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2020, 1:59 pm