- Agile working environment
- Be supported like never before – ask any of our Grads, we make sure that you receive unparalleled support and training
- Tech discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on!
If you’re looking for a place where your work will make a real difference as you understand clients’ needs, current processes and visions, and design a solution that completely transforms their business.
What will you get to do?
Where to begin? Every day brings new and exciting challenges as you architect and manage platform solutions for our clients.
Working alongside the best in the industry, you'll learn how to apply an understanding of our client’s business processes to inform solution development. Grow and develop your skills in conceptualise solutions and take care of big picture requirements around quality assurance, security, scalability and maintainability. Work with leaders in the industry to build solutions involving integration, application development, front-end and server-side environments.
You can expect to be working on something new and exciting each day as you thrive in one of these roles within the team:
- Consultant – Work closely with clients and coordinate teams to deliver business value
- Analyst – Listen deeply and understand our clients’ business processes to design a solution
- Architect – Bring ideas to life as you take care of big picture requirements around interoperability, scalability and maintainability (all the cool stuff!)
- Developer – Work with Consultants to design a solution involving integration, application development, front-end and server-side environments
- Tester – Play a huge role in quality assurance and automation of continuous-delivery based QA processes (eg. performance and security testing)
- Operations Specialist – Manage important hosted solutions in cloud-based infrastructure
Your future starts with us.
Our team is dedicated to building platforms so that our clients can disrupt industries, before industries disrupt them. Our platforms are built on a combination of open source technologies, cloud platforms, cutting-edge engineering and development practices as well as partnering with the likes of AWS, Google Cloud, Red Hat, MuleSoft, Alfresco and Elastic.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a tonne of work experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we see past experience and value your ethic and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Has a true passion for all things tech – dabbling in (or interesting in learning about) programming, web APIs, cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS)? Enrol now, we want you.
- Is quick to learn, naturally inquisitive and always up for a challenge!
- Is comfortable with turning ambiguous problems and open-ended tasks into creative solutions and ideas
- Works best collaboratively – you thrive when working with other members in a team!
- Appreciates the software development cycle, cares about software quality and may even know a thing or two about software configuration tools (this is a nice to have, not a must-have!)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm