Deloitte Consulting are currently seeking Graduates to join their March 2022 cohort across a variety of their teams and offices across Australia.
Who are we?
We’re not your traditional Consulting practice. Far from it. Our team of forward-thinking and collaborative consultants offer clients thoughtful solutions that sustain profitable growth and stability. We work on some pretty cool projects – from Experience Design, Fintech, Strategy to Tech Transformation. Pretty cool, right?
Our Consulting business is wide and varied so we would encourage you to refer to our student pathway handbook to find out more about our teams below that currently have vacancies:
- Analytics & Cognitive (Data & AI)
- Business Engineering
- Cloud & Infrastructure Technology (Cloud Engineering)
- Deloitte Actuarial (Actuaries & Consultants + Business Algorithms)
- Deloitte Digital
- Enterprise Technology (Oracle + SAP)
- HR Technology & Transformation
- Platform Engineering
- Supply Chain & Procurement
- Tech Strategy & Transformation
- Transformation & Operations
What will your typical day look like?
We’ll be honest, it’s hard to tell you what an average day will look like at Deloitte because every day is just so different! Working on projects with an impressive portfolio of top-tier clients, you’ll get enviable experience no matter what team you join.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a ton of work experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we value your potential to grow more than anything else.
You’re someone who:
- Has completed a science, technology (Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology / Information Systems degree), engineering or maths degree by February 2022
- Is comfortable with turning ambiguous problems and open-ended tasks into creative solutions
- Has a keen eye for detail and possesses strong communication and writing skills
- Works best collaboratively – you thrive when working in a team!
- Keen to learn and kick start your career where you can create a future of our own making
- Holds Australian Citizenship or PR (note, all Canberra based roles require Australian Citizenship)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Click Apply Now and apply for a team on our Careers site!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 1:59 pm