- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
About the role
Our Payments Advisory consulting team applies core strategy and management consulting skills to assist our clients in developing competitive advantage, improving performance, protecting their business and leading disruptive innovation. We are building out the core team to support our growth and address the needs of new and incumbent players in this rapidly-changing space.
We deliver insights to CEOs and their teams through projects centred on payments and digital technology, covering areas such as: corporate strategy, proposition design, digital disruption, leading innovation, performance improvement, regulation, and strategic planning.
Our Payments team has commenced an exciting growth phase and we are looking for high performing Graduates to be part of this expansion.
Strengths in the following areas will help you to be successful in this role:
- Strong problem-solving and presentation skills
- Logical approach to analysis
- Energy and a desire to have fun while making an impact
- Interest in banking, payments and fintech space (prior knowledge is not required!)
You will have responsibility for providing support in the delivery of projects and be part of an entrepreneurial team where you will gain a broad exposure to diverse client situations and project types. You will have the opportunity to work with alumni of premier consulting firms, start-ups and global payments companies.
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to a range of high-profile and complex business issues
- Work on engagements for large banks, payment card networks, fintechs, and specialist payment providers
- Work across service lines such as Strategy & Operations, Digital, Risk, and Deloitte Access Economics
- Develop the consulting toolkit and gain expertise in the area of payments
- Be part of a small but growing team, that will be invested in your development and experience at Deloitte
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, build a workplace that encourages the true spirit of “making an impact that matters.”
Deloitte has received numerous awards for design, innovation and employability, including being recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality. From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the global Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities that will set you up to succeed – in every sense of the word.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm