- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
Digital Customer Platforms – Graduate/ Internship Program
- Be prepared to be given trust, exposure and real responsibility from day one
- Tech discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on
- End-of-trip facilities with access to showers, towels and Dyson hair dryers for your after gym sesh!
Facebook. Uber. Airbnb. Heard of these? You probably use these game-changing apps day in, day out. Here’s where our Enterprise Technology team comes in!
What will you get to do?
Expect the unexpected. Every day is a new and exciting opportunity as you work closely with our clients to help them understand the benefits of adopting new tech. You’ll get to learn (and play with!) some of the most innovative tech in the market and be nurtured to:
- Provide clients with advice from start to finish as you help to implement ERP and cloud-based tech solutions
- Get your hands on world-class software solutions and gather requirements, design business processes and configure software
- Understand how tech can empower businesses to make data-driven decisions
- Learn from the best as you work with a multi-disciplinary team and partner with other teams within Deloitte (from Tech Strategy & Architecture, HR Tech, Deloitte Digital, to Risk Advisory!)
Your future starts with us.
We constantly look for ways to disrupt the tech systems and apps space with cutting-edge technologies like robotics, cognitive learning, and advanced analytics. Oh, and we get to work with cool companies like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and other emerging ERPs to deliver solutions for our clients. Sound like something you want do? Read on.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a ton of work experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we see past experience and value your ethic and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Has a true passion for all things tech – majored in IT/IS (or a Business/ Commerce with a tech edge)
- Is quick to learn, naturally inquisitive and always up for a challenge
- Is excited an open to learning new ways of working
- Works best collaboratively – you thrive when working in a team!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm