- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
Digital Customer Platforms – Graduate/ Internship Program
- Be supported like never before – ask any of our Grads, we make sure that you receive unparalleled support and training (eg. D|Academy, our one-day, offsite training event exclusively for Deloitte grads)
- Technology discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on
- End-of-trip facilities with access to showers, towels and Dyson hair dryers for your after gym sesh!
If you’re curious as hell and have an insatiable appetite for learning and creativity, our Digital Platforms team is perfect for you. We’re all about reimagining digital services, strategies, user experiences and content! Are you in?
What will you get to do?
Learn from the best and build your knowledge of tech platforms from the ground up and apply this to complex client projects. With the support from our experts, you can also receive certification and support with the cloud ecosystem across specialisations like AI, IoT, Platform Development and Analytics.
Choose which direction you take:
- Customer Transformation – Drive digital transformation and deliver end to end solutions leveraging the dynamics of Microsoft technologies or using the Salesforce platform with mobile apps, digital experiences, and seamless data integration.
- Assets & Managed Services – We operate and continuously improve our client’s digital solutions after they have been implemented, and provide Deloitte teams with digital platforms and reusable assets that deliver stability, efficiency and automation.
Your future starts with us.
We are Deloitte Digital, a Digital Customer & Marketing consultancy, where we believe that the intersection of creativity, technology and business will deliver the most powerful progress for our clients.
Our difference comes from our depth and diversity. We have the business acumen of a strategic advisor; the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know you may not have a tonne of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! We see past experience and value your ethic and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Comes from a tech background (think Software Engineering or Computer Science) or lovses to code on the side
- Proactive in driving your career forward – you entered a case competition or maybe you have a side hustle, or even taught yourself how to code!
- Might have experience with CRMs (Customer Relationship Management systems), Java, .Net or PHP (this is a plus, not a must!)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm