- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
Cloud & Infrastructure Technology
- Be prepared to be given trust, exposure and real responsibility from day one!
- Technology discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on
- Build your skills on real client work and purpose-led projects
You’re technically curious and love the idea of your work making a meaningful impact on organisations and clients. Sound like you?
What will you get to do?
Where do we begin? In the Cloud & Infrastructure team, you can expect every day to be new and exciting. You will learn about (and play with!) some of the latest cloud and infrastructure products in the market.
You will engage with world-class vendors and clients to solve real world problems by using cutting-edge technology and leverage your skillset to contribute to designs, workshops and architecture solutions. We understand the significance of ensuring you are certified in industry-recognised solutions and projects and attend industry level conferences to better understand how solutions can have impact for our clients.
Your future starts with us.
Sitting within the Technology, Strategy & Transformation (TS&T) team, our team of cloud experts help clients design, build and integrate technology solutions across the entire technology stack, from cloud applications to networks and infrastructure! We have a talent for translating business requirements into future-proof tech solutions that transform the user experience completely.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a tonne of work experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we see past experience and value your ethic and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Has a true passion for all things tech – majored in computer science and/ or engineering (eg. telecommunications, electrical, network)
- Lives to solve problems and is comfortable communicating your crazy ideas to non-technical audiences
- Might have coding skills in Perl, Python and Java (a plus, not a must!)
- Might have certifications in AWS, GCP, Cicso, F5 Networks, HP, Red Hat (highly desirable)
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
If this sounds like the sort of role for you, apply now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm