- Full-time, paid graduate program
- Award-winning and dedicated learning and development program
- Work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects
- Embrace our disruptive thinking and innovative way of working
HR Technology & Transformation Graduate/ Internship Program
- Be supported like never before – ask any of our Grads, we make sure that you receive unparalleled support and training (eg. D|Academy, our one-day, offsite training event exclusively for Deloitte grads)
- Tech discounts – from Apple, HP, Lenovo, Windows… the list goes on
- End-of-trip facilities with access to showers, towels and Dyson hair dryers for your after gym sesh!
You’re a bit of a tech geek and appreciate how a beautifully-designed, fully integrated system can completely revamp the way a company works. Sound like you?
What will you get to do?
This is your chance to develop your technical skills whist working in a niche, but rapidly growing field. Working with an impressive portfolio of top-tier clients, you’ll get enviable experience as you:
- Work as part of a team to analyse data, understand a client’s requirements and generate insights
- Develop business cases for clients
- Work on projects from HR Strategy and Digital HR to Workforce solutions and HCM implementations
- Participate in visual design workshops
- Have the opportunity and support to specialise in HCM platforms like SAP SuccessFactors, Workday or Oracle
Your future starts with us.
Sitting within Human Capital Consulting, our forward-thinking team specialises in all things tech. We’re solution-focused and revamp our clients’ HR functions by crafting beautifully designed, fully integrated systems with solutions like SAP, Oracle, and Workday.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
We know that as a student, you may not necessarily have a tonne of technical skills or experience, and that’s okay! At Deloitte, we see past experience and value your ethic and potential to grow more than anything else. You’re someone who:
- Has a true passion for all things tech – majoring in technology (or a Business/ Commerce with a tech edge)
- Lives to solve problems and is comfortable with communicating your crazy ideas in person and on paper
- Is quick to learn, naturally inquisitive and always up for sharping your technical skills
- Works best collaboratively – you thrive when working with other members in a team!
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Banking and Finance,...
- Program Duration
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm