Join us for a paid summer internship – yes, you heard us right, it’s paid. But best of all, impress us enough and we’ll offer you a grad position before you even finish your degree.
What you get out of the program
It’s a 3-8 week internship that won’t just look pretty on your resume. It’ll give you real-world skills because our summer vacationers get put on real projects for real clients.
As a summer vacationer, you’ll be:
- Placed into one of our specialist teams at Deloitte
- Paired with a coach and buddy throughout your internship. They’ll answer any of your questions, and give you valuable feedback
- Put through hands-on training to build up your professional skills
- Able to network with our leadership team at events like the Partner Breakfast
Most importantly, if you impress us and we impress you – we’ll offer you a spot in our graduate program. Meaning, you’ll have a job lined up and waiting for you as soon as you’re out of uni.
Who should apply
The program is open to students who:
- Are studying degrees across multiple disciplines; AND
- Are in their second to last year of uni
How to apply
The below button will take you to create a profile on our Deloitte student platform Your Future
- Here you will find what team or position best suits you
- Hit the Apply for a role button on the team’s page you are interested in.
- You will then begin the application process by answering a few questions and submitting your resume
Remember, applications close 27 August!
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.