Your future starts with Deloitte.
Digital disruption, big ideas and exponential technologies make up our play space – and we’re inviting you to join us! From creating an award-winning VR experience for ANZ to designing and deploying DeloitteASSIST, a voice-enabled hospital call bell solution, we’ve pushed well past our accounting and auditing roots. We’re looking ahead to build industries of the future, but we can’t do that without you – our future disruptors, creatives and mavericks.
What you could do.
As a Digital student within our Summer Vacation Program, the sky’s the limit. You could join our Digital Experience Design team who create immersive user experiences, help our clients reimagine and digitise customer services as part of the Digital Platforms team, or perhaps you’d like to join Digital Optimisation who empower clients to become data-driven marketers.
Like we said, the sky’s the limit!
Tech students who join us build their careers as:
- UX Designers
- Strategic Designers
- Motion Designers
- Digital Strategists
- Creative Directors
- Developers (front-end, back-end and full-stack)
- Virtual Reality Specialists
- Content Strategists
- Digital Marketing Specialists
- Social Media Marketers
- Data Scientists
- AI Specialists
What you’ll get.
By joining our Summer Vacation Program, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Complete a 3-8 week paid internship.
- Get offered a Graduate position at the end of your internship if you impressed us, and we impressed you – meaning you can finish your last year of uni without worrying about getting a job!
- Rapidly build your skills on real client work that’s meaningful and purpose-driven.
- Have a buddy and career coach to give you feedback and support along the way.
- Be part of Australia’s largest cohort of Summer Vacationers – meaning you’ll have a community of other students to lean on and learn from!
- Work with and learn from our global network of industry leaders and experts.
- Bring your whole and authentic self to work! Our commitment to having a culture that’s diverse and inclusive has seen us awarded the following:
- HR Awards Employer of Choice 2018
- GradConnection Most Popular Graduate Employer Finalist 2018
- GradConnection Most Popular Internship Employer Finalist 2018
- GradConnection Most Popular Accounting, Professional Services and Consulting Employer Finalist 2018
- GradConnection Most Popular Technology Employer Finalist 2018
- LGBTI Inclusion Award by AHRI 2017
- Gender Equity Award by AHRI 2017
If this sounds like a workplace you’d want to be a part of, click ‘Apply now’ to visit our student portal, Your Future. It’s the best way for you to discover which of our many teams you should apply for. Be prepared, there will be a lot of teams who will want you.
Applications open 4 February to 17 March 2019, so don’t miss out!
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Consulting, Design and User...
Canberra, Paramatta, Sydney,...
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2019, 1:59 pm