Bring your whole, authentic self to work
At Deloitte we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity for our people – one that’s built on respect and fairness, and allows you to bring your whole, unedited self to work.
We’ve created a workplace where everyone feels the psychological safety to be who they are, and know they will be accepted irrespective of their race, gender, sexual orientation or gender identity.
To continue to foster a firm-wide culture of inclusivity, we launched GLOBE: Deloitte’s gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex (LGBTI) leadership forum and member community.
- Having our LGBTI role models share their stories at our bi-annual company meeting, State of the Nation
- Being a Gold Sponsor at the Pride in Practice Conference
- Creating the Outstanding 50 LGBTI Leaders List
Awards & Recognition
This deep commitment to inclusivity has seen us awarded with:
- The Michael Kirby AC LGBTI Inclusion Award from the Australian HR Institute
- Bronze Employer for the Annual Workplace Equality Index (AWEI)
- Cindy Hook awarded CEO of the Year by the Annual Workplace Equality Index (AWEI)