A 3-8 week paid internship that will give you invaluable experience, and the opportunity to secure a Graduate role with us.
Whether you’re studying Software Engineering, Mathematics, Design or Business and Law, if you’re in the second last year of your degree – we’d absolutely love for you to join us as an intern (in the office we’ll fondly refer to you as a ‘Summer Vaccie’).
How it works
It’s an opportunity to get an idea of what it’s like to work at Deloitte, and whether we’re the right fit for you. As a part of this program, you will:
- Spend 3-8 weeks as a paid intern with one of our teams – expect to work on real client projects and to build up your skills
- Get assigned a Buddy and Career Coach to give you advice and support along the way
- Become a part of one of the largest cohorts of interns in Australia, so you’ll have other students to lean on and learn from!
- At the end of your internship, you could be offered a Graduate role with us – meaning you could finish your last year of uni knowing you’ve already got a job lined up.
Sounds almost too good to be true, right?
The students we’re after
While our work and teams are as diverse as the students we hire, there are some common traits that will see you succeed as an intern:
- You love learning new things – you’re open-minded, a quick learner, and a naturally curious person. We’re particularly interested in students who are open to developing their technical skills!
- You’re a team player – you thrive in collaborative environments, love bouncing ideas off others; but you can work independently when needed as well.
- You’re a strong communicator – you can clearly articulate your ideas, passion and perspective both in person and in writing.
- You’ve got entrepreneur in your DNA – you’re tenacious, pragmatic, and a real self-starter.
- You value openness, empathy and inclusivity – at Deloitte we’re very committed to building a culture where everyone can bring their whole and authentic self to work!