Here at Dentsu Aegis Network, we champion diverse and inclusive thinking. This means we focus on generating better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. By adopting a diverse and inclusive perspective, we enable a culture where our people can bring their whole selves to work and be proud of doing so.
How do we do this?
- Diversity and Inclusion Council We have established a bespoke Advisory Council who is comprised of members across the Network to shape and drive positive change in every area of the business.
- &Proud AU Our employee-led advocacy group for LGBTIQ+ employees and allies which helps foster a safe and inclusive environment for all.
- Inclusive leadership Inclusive leadership workshops have been rolled out across our business in order to foster a diverse and inclusive culture at every level of the business.
- Flexible working Implementation of a successful Flexible Working Policy in order to support employees in both their professional and personal endeavors.
- Accessibility and inclusion Partnership with Australian Network on Disability to develop an Accessibility and Inclusion Plan, to ensure we create an inclusive and accessible workplace for all.