At Carat we have 5 values that we want all employees to embrace, our values are a shared set of beliefs that define what is important to us. We expect our employees to demonstrate these values both internally and externally with clients and the media.
- Pioneering: Being Constantly Curious (taking risks to succeed, being passionate about thought leadership)
- Agile: Nimble, quick and flexible; thinking and acting differently (acting with freedom, deciding with speed, keeping it simple)
- Collaborative: Working together globally to deliver a consistent brand experience; partnering together locally to provide the best client solution (collaborating across the network, sharing success and attraction, development and mobilisation of the best talent)
- Ambitious: Big Results Require Big Aspirations (aim high, set challenging goals, look for opportunities to improve)
- Responsible: Be Accountable for your Choices (communicate, build trust and do the right thing)
- Basic understanding of the Australian traditional and digital media marketplace
- Basic understanding of the industries in client portfolio
- Use and understanding of entry level media maths and terminologies
- Use of BCC to load, check and report on media bookings
- Use of eTAM/eRAM to run program performance information
- Use of AQX, Ad Relevance, Hitwise and Google Analytics to run competitive data
- Use of DCM/Sizmek to set up, traffic, report, optimize and test bookings and creative
- To assist in the preparation of various reports including; post analysis, final buys, competitive and planning documents
- Working with media and agencies on ensuring the timely delivery of material
- To ensure correct client billing by addressing any account queries and checking proforma
- General Admin including: filing, faxing, scanning, WIP updates
- A willingness to learn
- Great attention to detail
- To enjoy working as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Previous use of Excel, Word and Powerpoint will be well regarded
Performance in this role will be formally reviewed annually and the criteria for evaluation includes: Judgment; how curious and sharp are you, do you bring new ideas to the table. Influence; how self-aware and persuasive are you, how well do you work with others in the team. Drive; how challenging and determined are you to make a difference. Finally all employees are expected to live the vision and values of the agency outlined above.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm