Amnet is the programmatic buying unit for the Dentsu Aegis Network, created in response to the technology and data revolution in media buying. Our mission is to underpin all brand communications with a single, consistent, and deep view of a consumer and context.
Amnet operates one of the largest and fastest growing programmatic teams in Australia with over 75 dedicated team members combining media, data, technology and expertise to create different and better advertising opportunities for Dentsu Aegis Network clients.
Role Overview: Position Overview
The Operations Analyst is an entry level role, responsible for programmatic ad operations work within his/her market and client patch.
Principle Role Requirements
- Develop full technical proficiency in the main DSPs used by Amnet and competent understanding or programmatic capabilities and buying tactic
- Ensure campaigns are accurately implemented in line with IOs, Amnet best practices, quality checks and any relevant client specific SLAs
- Dependent on team need, manage campaign trafficking, creative setup, proactively auditing campaign and creative setup across all campaigns to minimize and slippage
- Manage campaign delivery and performance across multiple campaigns and line items within the DSPs, after demonstrating full proficiency in platform capabilities
- Demonstrate knowledge and adherence to operation workflows and full use of internal systems
- Support OM and counterparts on key accounts as required
- Provide accurate, timely and detailed reporting, inclusive of ad hoc requests, topline campaign statistics and recommendations for future activity
- Providing timely, accurate and relevant information back to Operations Manager/Director
- Provide support for administering AAC data collection tactics, audience segmentation, analysis and insights
- Tertiary qualification (business, marketing, engineering, computer science, math, commerce or related) preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Relevant professional / internship experience preferred
- Proven ability to work in a diverse team and provide excellent customer experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Professional and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm