Dentsu Aegis Network is a global Media, Communications and Digital Network offering a distinctive and innovative range of products and services. We are headquartered in London and operate in 110 countries worldwide with over 40,000 dedicated specialists.
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
At the heart of our business, is a People function who’s focus is on driving strong outcomes by creating an environment that enables people to be at their best. With diverse centres of excellence, our People team work collaboratively across all disciplines including Organisational Development, Reward, Talent Acquisition, Learning and Business Partnering. No matter which stream your day to day role sits within, we encourage strong professional development across the entire employee lifecycle, providing opportunities for career growth within a warm, flexible environment.
We are looking for a HR graduate to join the team. Initially this will be a contract role with a view to permanency in the New Year.
The Key Responsibilities for this role are:
- Provide first level HR advisory services to employees and People Managers, via our case management tool (Salesforce).
- Timely generation of employment letters and contracts, ensuring compliance and seamless stakeholder experience.
- Ensure our HRIS (Workday) is accurate by conducting regular data quality audits and ensuring information is accurately updated.
- Provide employees and People Managers with guidance on our HRIS (Workday) and standard reporting.
- Maintain People Team files and databases
- Ensure processes are compliant and efficient, and recommend any improvements as needed
- Manage the internal HR portal page
- Ideal candidate LOVES systems and working their way through best practice HR operational support
- A relevant degree (a HR degree is not required, however preferable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and solution orientated approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Excel proficiency (you will be given an Excel competency test)
What's on offer?
Dentsu Aegis Network has unique benefits including discount on health care, free fruit, free flu shots, additional annual leave with tenure and much more. Please express your interest by clicking APPLY now.
Please include your CV and a cover letter which addresses the following 4 questions:
- What role do you believe People (HR) teams play in organisations?
- Why are the brilliant basics/administration so critical to the overall employee lifecycle?
- What experience (professionally or personally) have you gained that will help you be successful in this role?
- What are you most passionate about?
At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and cultures
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2019, 1:59 pm