Columbus, a Merkle Company, is a data-driven marketing agency, leading brands from today to tomorrow. Our talented team partner with clients to deliver end to end people-based brand experiences through a world-class data narrative. Through our expert navigation of data, pioneering strategy and passion for what we do, we bridge the gap between your business and the people you want to talk to, truly understanding the segment of one.
The Performance Analyst is in a frontline role reporting directly to the Client Solutions Manager (CSM). Their role is chiefly one of providing support to the CSM and to a lesser extent the Performance Specialist. The Performance Analyst is responsible for the implementation of paid search and digital performance campaigns and strategies as directed by the Performance Specialist and CSM.
The Performance Analyst is further tasked with data collection for reporting purposes and is also responsible for processing and presenting data in a manner that guides account optimisations.
- Work to seamlessly execute results-driven performance accounts by working directly with the internal campaign management teams.
- Participate in calls and/or meetings that are relevant to the work they have produced or if requested by a senior team member.
- Share performance learnings with the performance team and discuss potential impact on client campaigns.
- Implementation of Performance Marketing campaigns (SEM, Social, Display etc).
- Monitoring all campaign aspects and ensuring accurately delivery of results.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Knowledge or search engines and pay per click
- Very strong excel skills
- Sharp analytical and creative problem soliving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simeltaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse data and draw insights
- A source of innovation, assion and creative vision
At DAN, a diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their whole selves to work, and be proud of doing so. For us, this is the foundation for great innovation which, in turn, generates better outcomes for our people, partners and communities. This is why we encourage applications from people with disabilities, and of all ages, nationalities, backgrounds and culture.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2019, 12:59 pm