Summary/Headline As a graduate in the Department of Health you will have the opportunity to contribute to the better health and wellbeing of all Australians.
Overview: The Australian Department of Health works to deliver an affordable, quality health and aged care system and better health, ageing and sport outcomes for all Australians.
Our vision is better health and wellbeing for all Australians, now and for future generations.
We aim to achieve our vision through evidence-based policy, well targeted programs and best practice regulation.
As a graduate in the Department of Health you will have the opportunity to contribute to the better health and wellbeing of all Australians, now and for future generations. You will contribute ideas and learn new skills in an environment which draws upon diversity and fosters innovation and high performance.
Our Graduate Program:
- commences in February 2021
- runs for 10 months and includes three diverse rotations
- is based in Canberra, with possible opportunities to complete rotations in State and Territory offices
- provides a range of on-the-job and off-the-job training
- exposes graduates to a broad range of interesting and challenging work
- provides opportunities to work and be mentored by Senior Executive Officers
- has a competitive salary, and offers advancement to an APS 4 classification on successful completion of the program
Who we're looking for:
We welcome applications from highly motivated graduates who are prepared to tackle complex issues. You don’t have to be a health professional to consider a career with Health. Our diverse work means we need graduates in a range of areas including, but not limited to:
- Information Technology
- Human resources
- Biomedical engineering
- Data Science and analytics
- Allied Health
- Health Sciences
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Project Management
- Australian Citizens
- completed a degree or higher in the last 5 years
- obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance, or hold a current security clearance of an appropriate level
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 12:30 pm