Your Career, Australia’s Future
When you work with us, you are part of a diverse and dynamic workforce dedicated to keeping Australia prosperous, secure and united. We offer our graduates a range of interesting opportunities and unique experiences.
Our 12 month graduate program offers you a range of interesting and challenging work, access to professional development, excellent employment conditions, support through various diversity networks, rewarding professional relationships and buddies as well as endless career opportunities and pathways.
We provide you with support though an orientation and induction program, a mentor to launch your career, a range of Graduate events, access to health and wellbeing programs, as well as a team of supervisors, mentors and program managers to assist and guide you.
You are welcome to apply for our Graduate Development Program if you are:
- an Australian Citizen or will be by 24 April 2020
- in the final year of your degree or have completed a minimum of an Australian recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the last five years and are able to provide evidence of completion before the start of the program
- able to relocate to Canberra
- obtain and maintain an Employee Suitability Clearance, we encourage you to complete the Employment Suitability Self-Assessment
- obtain and maintain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency clearance