Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion is part of the way we work and how we do business. Our targeted programs and initiatives provide a supportive, flexible and respectful work environment. These include employment programs targeted at inclusion and employee networks that celebrate diversity.
We understand and appreciate that diverse experiences, backgrounds and insights enriches our capability to deliver to the public and government.
We support inclusion through:
- our Inclusion Strategy which sets out how we are creating and supporting an inclusive work culture
- our Reconciliation Action Plan which shows how we foster partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- having a gold membership with Australian Network on Disability
- being members of Pride in Diversity
- being members of the Diversity Council Australia
- our Work Well Strategy which demonstrates the actions we are taking to support physical and psychological wellbeing in our workplace
- our Mental Health Review in the Australian Public Service
- having a Mental Health First Aid skilled workforce and receiving gold recognition from Mental Health First Aid Australia