Building future leaders through diverse opportunities
About the Program
- The program runs for 18 months based in Canberra.
- Rotations are completed at our national office and our regional network.
- You will be provided on-the-job training, and structured learning and development.
- You will work on exciting projects and activities at the heart of government.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package and employer superannuation.
What work will you do?
The PM&C Graduate Program offers career opportunities hard to find elsewhere.
Our program provides the support, opportunities and challenges needed to develop future leaders.
You will work on projects and tasks addressing a range of government priorities. Previous graduates have prepared briefs for the Prime Minister, drafted speeches for Ministers and assisted with new policy proposals and cabinet submissions.
You will have the opportunity to work in governance and corporate areas such as legal, finance and ministerial support, as well as ‘on the ground’ in our regional network to help deliver our Indigenous programs.
‘I started at the beginning of 2016 and went into a corporate rotation. For my second six month block I did some time in the data policy and digital transformation area. My next block was in the communications team with the speechwriters. Then I headed off to the Wagga Wagga office, and joined the Riverina Murray team.
Having the opportunity to work in so many different areas has given me exposure to things I never would have thought about doing.’- Edan, 2016 Graduate
To hear more stores from past graduates visit www.pmc.gov.au/pmc/careers/graduate-careers.