The TMR Graduate Program - Your Career, You Drive.
Calling all Graduates!
We’re looking for four innovative and future-focused Graduate Cultural Heritage Officers who value teamwork, are community minded and put customer safety first. You will have a true passion in your chosen field and a desire to contribute to enriching the lives of Queenslanders.
While working at TMR, you will develop critical technical skills through on-the-job project experiences. You will learn the role of Government and how our work benefits the people of Queensland.
TMR is responsible for several major infrastructure projects across the Queensland network. Learn more about our current projects.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary starting from $65,000
- 2-year graduate program
- Connections to over 100 different career paths with tailored development and networking opportunities
- Flexible workplaces and arrangements
- Bachelor's degree in Archaeology, Anthropology, Social Science or related discipline.
- Have completed your university qualification by December 2021 or have completed your relevant university qualification within the past 3 years (since December 2019)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
- Are willing to participate fully in the program including possible relocation to regional Queensland
About the role:
As a Graduate Cultural Heritage Officer, you will liaise, consult and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders about cultural heritage issues. This role will allow you to provide advice on cultural heritage policy, methodologies and standards both within and externally to the Department. You will build relationships with internal and external clients including Traditional Owners and other authorities.
Available roles: we have 4 roles available. 2 x Brisbane, 1 x Bundaberg and 1 x Maroochydore. As part of our rotation process you may rotate into different regional areas.
Our Graduate Program is your licence to success.
For further information visit https://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/graduateprogram
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Brisbane, Regional Queensland
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 1:00 am